Energy-efficiency help for business
Chelan County PUD's energy-efficiency incentives can help business customers install better lighting, refrigeration and other improvements, providing significant cost savings.
- EnergySmart Grocer - Whether you run a large grocery chain, independent store, restaurant or any facility with commercial refrigeration, we can help you find energy-saving opportunities.
- Light$mart - Incentives help customers modernize lighting at their shops and buildings by paying part of the cost.
- Ductless heat pumps - Rebates are available for retrofit add-ons to buildings with non-ducted heating systems.
- Heat pump upgrade and conversion - Improve your heating and cooling systems and enhance the comfort of your building.
- Connected thermostats - program operating schedules, temperature set-points and supply-fan operation during unoccupied periods to save energy.
- Windows - add to the comfort and enhance the look of your business.
- Insulation - Add to your building's attic and/or walls and lower your electric bills.
- Irrigation pumps - If you have an irrigation pump that is served by Chelan PUD, it may qualify for an incentive to install a variable frequency drive (VFD).
Local government initiative
Incentives are available to help local governments upgrade facilities and equipment.
See the PUD-funded lighting upgrade at Town Toyota Center:
Questions? Email Scott Stanford or call (509) 661-4187.