Rocky Reach Café
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or a freshly-baked treat for purchase. Open Tues-Sat 9:30am – 5pm.
Upcoming Events and Programs
- April 12 and May 10 - Careers After School
- May 23 - June 3: River of Power
- June 20-24: FWEE Hydropower and STEM Career Academy
- July 6 – 8 from 9:30 am – 12 pm: Summer Science Adventure (Grades 1 & 2). Call 509-661-8437 to learn more and to register.
- July 20 – 22 from 9:30 am – 12 pm: Summer Science Adventure (Grades 3 & 4). Call 509-661-8437 to learn more and to register.
- September 15 – 17: River Ramble at Wenatchee River Salmon Festival
- October 15 from 10 am - 1 pm: Lake Chelan Informational Cruise
- Chelan County PUD is offering a FREE Lake Chelan Informational cruise on Saturday, October 15 from 10am-1pm. Enjoy a cruise aboard the Lady of the Lake from Chelan to Manson and back while you hear Native American stories local to the region, and learn about fish and wildlife preservation. Get to know the area better, and have some fun while you're doing it. Call the Discovery Center at 509-663-7522 to reserve your spot!
- October 29 from 1-4 pm: Fall Harvest Round-up
Adjacent to the Discovery Center and powerhouse are 17 acres of award-winning lawns and gardens, playground equipment, picnic shelters, arboretum, turbine exhibit, horseshoe pits and pergola. Fun awaits!
For information about events and weddings, and park shelter reservation questions, please call (509) 663-7522.
Field Trips and Class Visits
The Discovery Center is designed to inspire and challenge students of all ages. Learn about Centrifugal and Centripetal Energy, Open and Closed Circuits, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Center of Gravity, PSI and Hydrostatic Pressure, External and Internal Fish Anatomy, Columbia River History, Magnetic Energy and more! Contact Bob Bauer, Education & Outreach Specialist, at 509-661-4939 to schedule your class visit.
If you enjoy being with people and sharing our message of clean, renewable, reliable energy, we have a place for you as a Discovery Center Ambassador. If interested, please call 509-661-8437 to learn more.