Business Services

Cryptocurrency and High Density Loads

If you’re interested in establishing a Cryptocurrency or High Density Load electric service, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions HERE.

If you have additional questions beyond the FAQs, all questions or inquiries must be submitted through the Power Inquiry Form

Questions about other business related services?

After you have a location selected, each new business service begins by submitting a completed Non-Residential Service Application. You can mail, email or drop off your completed application. Please provide as much information as you can so that staff can properly evaluate your connection request.