Contact Us

Effective Friday, March 13, Chelan County PUD closed public access to its office lobbies and other public entrances, until further notice as our community faces increasing impacts from COVID-19. The closure effects PUD offices in Chelan, Leavenworth and Wenatchee. Read more

We’re here for you. We want to talk to you if you need assistance with your Chelan PUD bill. 
We have payment options to help our customers.

We’ve made a temporary change for Customer Relations phone hours to accommodate staff training and year-end work. Through Dec. 31, we’re available by phone from noon-5 p.m. weekdays. As always, your bill and payment options are available 24/7 at

Hemos realizado un cambio temporal al horario del departamento de atención al cliente de Chelan PUD. Por ahora y hasta el 31 de diciembre, estaremos disponibles por teléfono desde  las 12 p.m. hasta las 5 p.m. de lunes a viernes. O visítanos en las 24/7

Power out?

Check out Outages and Alerts page for info, or call us at 877-PUD-8123, 24/7.

Wenatchee (main office)
Lobby closed until further notice
327 N. Wenatchee Ave.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509) 663-8121
Billing phone hours: noon-5 p.m.
Toll free 1-888-663-8121
Wenatchee Headquarters Map
Get directions

Mailing address
P.O. Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1231


Lobby closed until further notice
1034 E. Woodin Ave.
Chelan, WA 98816
(509) 682-2581
Phone hours: noon to 5 p.m.
Get directions

Lobby closed until further notice
222 Chumstick Highway
Leavenworth, WA 98826
(509) 548-7761
Phone hours: Monday and Wednesday, 1 to 5 p.m.
Get directions

Rocky Reach Visitor Center
Closed for restoration until Spring 2021
(509) 663-7522
Get directions

Find us on Facebook

Talk to us on Twitter

Watch our videos


Media contact

Rachel Hansen: (509) 661-4320

General inquiries

For inquiries about parks, fiber and general questions:

For billing and account questions:
Phone: (509) 661-8002 - available noon - 5 p.m.
Toll-free: (888) 663-8121

General Information line: (509) 661-8000 - Recorded messages on parks, river flows, fish counts and conservation tips.
Hearing impaired TTY: (509) 661-4621
Underground Utility Location: 811

Outages or emergencies

To report an outage or emergency involving power, water, or wastewater, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call (877) 783-8123. Get outage alerts at

To report a problem that is not an emergency
  • Electricity: (509) 661-4325
  • Fiber optics: (509) 661-4151
  • Street or area lights: (509) 661-4325
  • Water/Wastewater: (509) 661-4254

Problems with the website

Email our WebDesk
Email for employment and online application issues

Department phone numbers

  • Customer Relations: (509) 661-8002
    • Bill pay by phone: (509) 661-8729
  • Conservation: (509) 661-8008
  • Employment: (509) 661-4793 or (800) 297-8074
  • Fiber Optics: (509) 661-4151
  • Parks: (509) 661-4551
  • Procurement & Contract Services: (509) 661-4479
  • Rocky Reach Visitor Center: (509) 663-7522