- Parks open at 7 a.m. and close at dusk.
- Each shelter has eight to ten tables which can seat about eight to ten adults per table.
- All shelters have electricity, water and sinks except for Chelan Falls Powerhouse shelter, which has only a shelter and tables and Chelan Riverwalk, which has tables but no sink.
- There are standard size trashcans available. For larger groups, we ask that trash is bagged and placed next to the trash cans.
- You may bring your own propane grills, but you need to keep them outside of the shelter.
- There are large barbeque grills outside shelters (except Rocky Reach, Chelan Falls Powerhouse & Chelan Riverwalk) that hold approximately two regular size bags of charcoal.
- The restrooms are closed at dusk.
- No alcohol is permitted at any PUD operated parks.
Making a Reservation
- There is no charge to reserve a picnic shelter.
- Reservations are not accepted by phone.
- For day use only of a shelter, you can use our online reservation system
- The online reservation system requires a 3 day lead time.
- A maximum of two shelter reservations are allowed within a 30 day time frame.
- For Special Events, an Application for Use of Parks is needed. Complete the application and return to the Parks Department.
Chelan County PUD
PO Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA 98807
For questions contact: Teneille Hatmaker at 509-661-4551