- Parks open at 7 a.m. and close at dusk.
- Each shelter has eight to ten tables which can seat about eight to ten adults per table.
- All shelters have electricity, water and sinks except for Chelan Falls Powerhouse shelter, which has only a shelter and tables and Chelan Riverwalk, which has tables but no sink.
- There are standard size trashcans available. For larger groups, we ask that trash is bagged and placed next to the trash cans.
- You may bring your own propane grills, but you need to keep them outside of the shelter.
- There are large barbeque grills outside shelters (except Rocky Reach, Chelan Falls Powerhouse & Chelan Riverwalk) that hold approximately two regular size bags of charcoal.
- The restrooms are closed at dusk.
- No alcohol is permitted at any PUD operated parks.
Making a Reservation
- There is no charge to reserve a picnic shelter.
- Reservations are not accepted by phone.
- For day use only of a shelter, you can use our online reservation system
- The online reservation system requires an 8 day lead time
- For Special Events, an Application for Use of Parks is needed. Complete the application and mail or fax back to the Parks Department.
Fax number: (509) 661-8152
Chelan County PUD
PO Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA 98807
For questions: Please call (509) 661-4551