Have questions about energy efficiency, rebates, renewables, incentives for local businesses, or electric vehicles?
Your energy-efficiency experts are ready to answer.
5:30pm on Wednesdays, starting May 19th
Pro tip: Respond to the event invite on Facebook and get a reminder when we're going live!
Have you ever wondered...
Do heat pumps really work in winter?
- How do I get started with new windows, or...
- Solar panels, or...
- Drought-tolerant EcoLawn?
- Am I eligible for PUD rebates?
You’re not alone.
Bring your questions. And we’ll bring the energy-efficiency experts!
Can’t make the date? No worries.
- Post your energy-saving questions on the next Power Hour event page or email them to email@example.com
- We’ll answer them live and post the video below and on Chelan PUD’s Facebook page so you can watch whenever you have time (and have popcorn!)