Chelan County PUD offers a $40 rebate to customers for installing energy-efficient, insulated entry doors that are ENERGY STAR certified.
Who is eligible
- Offers apply to owners of existing site-built, single-family and multi-family homes (up to 10 units) and manufactured homes situated in Chelan County
- Must be using permanently installed electric heat (no gas heat allowed).
- Eligible households include those using electric heat pumps, furnaces, baseboard, wall or radiant heat. Plug-in type space heaters do not qualify.
- New construction is not eligible.
- Incentives apply to conditioned living space (no garages).
- Requests for incentives must be submitted within 6 months of job completion.
The maximum total payment per household for weatherization measures (windows, insulation and entry doors) is $2,500 per year, based on date of installation.
Allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing. Payment is by check mailed to the customer.
How to apply
You will need to provide an itemized invoice and sticker showing ENERGY STAR certification.
Questions? Contact us or call (509) 661-8008.