Insulated entry door rebates

Entry doors: reduced drafts for comfort


diamond icon

Increased curb appeal and home value

icon of blowing wind

Reduced drafts for more comfort

icon of lungs and checkmark

Better indoor air quality


icon of money


icon door


You're installing an ENERGY STAR certified entry door

* Rebate amount applies to applications received through March 31, 2025. Rebates paid cannot exceed total project costs.

Icon of hand holding coin

30% Tax Credit

In addition to Chelan PUD rebates, homeowners may qualify for a federal tax credit of 30% of project costs up to a maximum of $500 ($250 per door). Before purchasing your door, verify eligibility at the EnergyStar website.

dollar sign in circle

Yes! Your insulated entry door qualifies for low-rate EnergySmart financing.

Psst — Looking for cash back on patio doors? Visit our window page for more info.


checkmark in circle


Is your home eligible for a rebate?

1. Your Home and Heating


Note: new construction is not eligible for door rebates.

2. New Door


3. Installation


4. Paperwork


Apply Now

5. When to Apply



icon pen writing on paper


1. Select Your Door

Make sure to select an ENERGY STAR certified model to qualify for a rebate

2. Install Your Door

Pick a local contractor to install your door or do it yourself (DIY)

3. Send in Paperwork

Gather your paperwork and send them (or ask your contractor to submit them) to or:

Chelan County PUD
PO Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1231


icon of arrow pointing right

What Happens Next?

icon of papers

We'll review your paperwork and contact you if anything is missing.

icon of clipboard with checkmark

With your paperwork complete, we'll confirm your eligibility and might schedule an inspection to make sure your door was installed correctly and confirm your heating type.

icon with money in envelope

If all checks out, you'll receive your rebate check in the mail 6-8 weeks after we receive your complete application.


question marks in a circle

We're Here for You

Questions? Talk with a Chelan PUD energy adviser. Call (509) 661-8008 or email

Common Questions


icon of contractor


These local contractors serve Chelan County.