Walla Walla Point Park provides:
- Four full-sized lighted softball fields (with 300’ portable fences), for public use from April 1 through Labor Day
- Early September through mid-November the multi-purpose fields are converted for soccer use and are available for public use
- Restrooms and concession building which hosts the North Central Washington Softball Hall of Fame
Kirby Billingsley Hydro Park provides:
- Three full-sized lighted softball fields, for public use from April 1 through Labor Day
- Early September through mid-November, the fields are converted for soccer use. There are two (2) full sized lighted soccer fields and one lighted mini-mod field available. The Hydro Park sports complex also includes restrooms and concessions.
Please note that our ballfields are for day-use only. NO CAMPING IS ALLOWED. NO DOGS are permitted on the ballfields. To see a list of parks with camping, click here.
For scheduling information: Contact Ray Heit.
Ballfield Reservation Policy