In order to participate in the Slice Sale bidders must:
Become Prequalified to participate:
- Submit a Prequalification Application by 4:00 PM PPT February 26, 2021 warranting your:
- Legal ability to enter into the Slice Contract and all other required documents
- Ability to provide documentation authorizing execution of all documents on behalf of Applicant
- Commitment to provide accurate credit info
- Commitment to sign Slice Contract if deemed the winner
- Commitment to provide a Letter of Credit to cover the Independent Amount, if required, and any future posting requirements
- Prequalification Applications should be emailed to SliceSale@chelanpud.org.
Submit a valid bid:
- Submit your Bid using the Bid Form.
- Include, or provide in advance, a corporate resolution duly adopted by your organization or other satisfactory evidence of corporate and signature authority authorizing the signor of the Slice Contract to execute the CONTRACT FOR SALE OF OUTPUT FROM THE ROCKY REACH PROJECT AND ROCK ISLAND PROJECT (Slice Contract).
- Bids must be received by 10:30 a.m. PPT on March 30, 2021
- Bids should be e-mailed to SliceSale@chelanpud.org. (Please do not round your bid amounts)
All bidders will be contacted on March 30, 2021 by 12:00 p.m. PPT. to notify them whether their bid was selected or not. If selected as the successful bidder, bidders must be prepared to provide the following on or before April 1, 2021:
- Signed copies for legal execution of all necessary legal documents as emailed to you.
- A Letter of Credit to satisfy the Independent Amount if required under the Cover Sheet Elections for the executed Collateral Annex.
Post contract execution, the purchaser will need to:
- Receive training on any slice related items by Chelan PUD prior to January 1, 2022.
- Provide a Letter of Credit to satisfy posting requirements if a demand is made under the Collateral Annex.