Non-Residential Electrical Service

Non-Residential Icon

Application Updates

Beginning January 1, 2024, the PUD requires applications for: 

  • Temporary Services
  • Prior to requesting a trench inspection for permanent service

Click here for more information

Line Extension Material Pick-up Update

Have a line extension project with the PUD?

If your project requires you to obtain materials from the PUDs warehouse at 203 Olds Station Road, you must:

  • Contact the PUDs Warehouse at (509) 661-4287 at least 1 business day prior to your arrival to schedule a material pick-up appointment.

This allows you to access the PUDs secured facility and helps enable staff to have materials ready for your arrival.

New permanent, temporary, or altered NON-RESIDENTIAL electrical service

We’re here to help guide you through the non-residential construction process. 

Apply_sm Icon

The first step in obtaining a new permanent, temporary, or altered non-residential electrical service is to apply here. If you are a building contractor and applying ONLY for a temporary service, click here. Once filled out completely, return your application to:

PUD_contact_sm Icon

Chelan County PUD
Attn: Application and Construction Services
PO Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1231
Or by email at

There may be two processes needed to obtain electrical service depending on the electrical infrastructure available on or near your property. These processes include:

Non-Residential Installation Requirements

Line_extension_med Icon
In depth installation requirements are found in the PUDs Non-Residential Connection Guide found here.  

What should a site plan sketch look like? Check out an example here.

Note that for non-residential services, secondary conduit and wire are owned by the customer and approved by Washington State L&I.

Line Extension/Facility Modification process

Brochure_med Icon
Learn more about this process by reading our brochure here.

Line_extension_med Icon
In depth installation requirements are found in the PUDs Line Extension handbook found here.

Questions_med Icon
Have a question, check out our FAQs here.

Interested in other PUD services?

Icon for Water
Click here to learn about water construction services.

Icon for Wastewater
Click here to learn about wastewater construction services.

Icon of Fiber
Click here to learn about fiber service.

We're here to help! If you have any questions, call us at
(509) 661-8400 or email: