Establish a New Electric Service

Starting a new Residential electric service?

We’ve summarized the steps to extend a power line to your home in this video and in the New Line Extension brochure. Information also is available by calling (509) 661-8400, or sending us an email. Contact us if you have questions about availability of services, power distribution and transmission, or conduit, vault or wire issues.  To apply for a new Residential electric service, fill out this Residential Service Application.

0:00 / 0:00

Starting a new Non-Residential electric service?

If you are applying for Non-Residential services (commercial, industrial, frost protection, irrigation, etc.), please fill out the Non-Residential Service Application. For information related to cryptocurrency, blockchain or similar, please visit the Cryptocurrency and High Density Loads page.

Submitting your application

To begin the review process, completed applications can be emailed to The signed original application must be received within 10 business days from the date of the applicant’s signature to avoid possible delays. The signed, printed applications and sketches should be mailed to:

Chelan County PUD
Utility Services
P.O. Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA  98807-1231

Need help completing the forms? Call (509) 661-8400. You may also find answers to our Line Extension Frequently Asked Questions.

For detailed information about new connections, see the Residential Services Connections Guide, Electric Line Extension Handbook, or the Commercial and Industrial Service Connections Guide.