High Density or Crypto Currency Electrical Service


New permanent, temporary, or altered HIGH DENSITY OR CRYPTO CURRENCY electrical service

We’re here to help guide you through the high density, crypto currency or similar loads construction process. 

You’ll want to take a few minutes to read about these type of loads here.

Apply_sm Icon

The first step in obtaining a new permanent or altered high density or crypto currency electrical service is to inquire here.

After you inquire, you may be asked to apply for service.  You can do so by filling out the application found here. Once filled out completely, return your application to:

PUD_contact_sm Icon

Chelan County PUD
Attn: Application and Construction Services
PO Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1231
Or by email at Service@chelanpud.org

Interested in other PUD services?

Icon for Water
Click here to learn about water construction services.

Icon for Wastewater
Click here to learn about wastewater construction services.

Icon of Fiber
Click here to learn about fiber service.

We're here to help! If you have any questions, call us at
(509) 661-8400 or email: