November 2023 through February 2024
A Chelan County PUD contractor, Michels Pacific Energy, will replace the numbered tags located on our transmission lines. This work is required to maintain proper identification and operation of the electrical system. You are receiving this information because at least one PUD transmission pole is on or near your property.
WHAT & WHY
WHERE Work will take place along transmission lines in these areas:
- In Chelan County – Rural areas between Malaga and Monitor
- In Douglas County – Both rural and urban areas between Rock Island and Rocky Reach Dams
WHEN & WHAT TO EXPECT
Work is scheduled to begin in November and continue, intermittently depending on weather, through February 2024.
- The contracting crew may need to access poles on or near your property.
- You may see the contractor crew working in your area.
- The contractor may use ATVs to access poles in some very rural areas.
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.