What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power lines along Simpson and Stage roads and adjacent properties in Peshastin. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
What to Expect
Work will begin in mid-May and continue for approximately 7 weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace electrical infrastructure such as poles, wires, and transformers
- We anticipate some traffic impacts to Simpson and Stage roads and surrounding streets during working hours
- Crews will need to access poles on private property to complete this work
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
- Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it here