New! $100 rebate
Installing a WiFi-enabled "smart" thermostat can reduce energy costs and help keep your home comfortable year-round. Smart thermostats use sensors to tell when you’re away, and can be programmed to use your daily schedule and local weather information to make energy-saving temperature changes automatically.
A $100 rebate is available to Chelan PUD single-family residential customers using either an electric forced-air furnace or an electric heat pump with furnace backup.
Eligible models that can be purchased and self-installed or installed by a contractor are:
These qualifying thermostats have:
- Energy Star certification, or independent evaluations demonstrating energy savings
- 7-day programmable or learning-based scheduling
- Wi-Fi capability, with remote access
- Built in occupancy sensor
- Heat pump auxiliary heat control and optimization
- Thermostat must be connected to the internet through your Wi-Fi network and configured with your home’s location.
- Program is open to Chelan PUD single-family residential customers using either an electric forced-air furnace or an electric heat pump with furnace backup.
- Customers must register their qualified smart thermostat as connected with the manufacturer.
- Limit two per household.
(To apply for two rebates, fill out the form twice.)