Surplus sales are open to the general public.
The majority of our surplus items and equipment are sold on
eBay. Please click the link on the right to view current items
being offered and conditions of sale.
If you would like to be notified when surplus items have been
posted on eBay, refer to our Surplus Notifications information.
- All items are local pickup only. We do not ship.
- Payments must be made via PayPal
- Pickup time/days are between 9:30 a.m. and noon on either the
first or second Wednesday immediately following the close of the
Items must be removed within 2 weeks of the auction close.
At time of pickup, these items must be presented: 1)
Picture ID and 2) PayPal sales receipt showing the title of
the auction item.
- Click the link on the right for directions, maps and pickup
To review surplus items currently being offered, follow
- Go to eBay.com
- Click on the "Advanced" button in the upper right.
the left, under "Items/Find Items," click on "By
- Enter seller's user ID in the search window -
Auction information, photos, sale/payment conditions, pickup
information and optional shipping center information will be
posted on the eBay web site.
- All surplus items are sold "as
is" with no warranties.
- All surplus item sales are final.
- Return policy: No returns or refunds.