Chelan PUD’s broadband network is expanding in the Dry Lake & Upper Joe Creek area as part of our Public Power Benefit.
What to Expect
- Work near Wapato and Dry lakes and Upper Joe Creek Road to prepare infrastructure for fiber expansion will occur from January through the end of 2021
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You may see PUD crews or contractors working on the overhead power lines
- Please watch for trucks or equipment along the roadway.
- We anticipate some minor traffic impacts during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
- To ensure we can notify you about planned power outages, please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it here or calling us at 509-661-8002
For questions about current PUD work in your area, please contact Jenna Rahm at email@example.com
To learn more about fiber internet service, please visit the Chelan PUD Fiber page.