Austin Rohr of Northwest RiverPartners, joins your host, Lacy Stockton, to answer your questions about hydropower and its impact across the Northwest and beyond.
We chat about:
- How do folks feel about hydro outside Chelan County?
- What’s being done to prioritize salmon recovery?
- How does hydro support wind and solar energy?
- Why does selling our power to California helps us?
- The skinny on the Lower Snake River dams, and much more!
If you have questions about bill assistance, upcoming community events, energy efficiency, Chelan PUD rebates and incentives, the energy transition, and more...check out the Power Hour archive of past episodes as your favorite energy experts answer your questions.
Each Power Hour episode is available on YouTube and the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and right here for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: