Andy Wendell, Chelan PUD director of customer service, joins your host, Lacy Stockton, to answer your hard questions.
Join us at noon on Weds, October 12, as we ask Shawn Smith, managing director of energy resources, about how Chelan PUD makes money: energy trading!
We chat about:
- Whether we should be worried about blackouts like other places experience?
- What's the deal with all the squirrel-related outages?
- Increased rebates for energy-efficient upgrades through the end of 2022
- What should I consider before adding solar power to my home?
- Why would I want AMI (smart meters) at my home? And should I be concerned about it?
- The true cost of service, our electric rate subsidies, and much more!
If you have questions about bill assistance, upcoming community events, energy efficiency, Chelan PUD rebates and incentives, the energy transition, and more...
Join us on the next Power Hour at noon on Wednesday, October 12, live on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously. Shawn Smith, managing director of energy resources, will answer your questions about energy trading and how Chelan PUD generates the money to subsidize our ultra-low rates and other public power benefits. Bring your questions about energy markets, the western grid, and public power for
Drop your questions in the livestream comments or email your questions to email@example.com.
Never miss an episode. Join our mailing list and receive the newest episode straight to your inbox.
Power Me Up
Each Power Hour episode will be uploaded to YouTube and to the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and right here for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: