Our featured guest, Josh Mitchell, Chelan PUD residential energy advisor, and your host, Lacy Stockton, answer your questions about keeping cool on this 100 degree day while still saving energy. And Jenna Rahm joins us from Chelan Riverwalk Park.
We chat about:
- What are easy ways I can stay cool that are low or no-cost?
- How much does running my AC impact my electric bill?
- How should I set my heat pump for energy savings? And should I use e-heat in the winter?
- How can I find out if I qualify for bill assistance?
- What are energy audits?
- How many heads should I get on my ductless heat pump?
- Why can I only get a rebate on some kinds of smart thermostats and not others?
- Do you recommend a tankless water heater? If not, what’s a good alternative?
If you have questions about energy-efficient home improvements and business upgrades, PUD rebates and incentives for local businesses, renewable energy, electric vehicles and more...
Join us on the next Power Hour now live on YouTube and Facebook, simultaneously, so you can join us and ask your questions in the comments. Or email your questions to email@example.com.
Never miss an episode. Join our mailing list and receive the newest episode straight to your inbox.
Power Me Up
Each Power Hour episode will be uploaded to YouTube and to the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and online for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: