Buy Surplus Real Estate

Chelan County PUD owns various real property interests that support its operations. When it’s been determined there is no current or future use for property, it may be declared surplus. Click the links below for information on current surplus properties.

Current Surplus Properties

There are no surplus properties available at this time. Please contact Vicki Griffin, at (509) 661-4240, with questions.