Randy and Anne Brooks from PlugInNCW.com join your host, Lacy Stockton, to answer your questions about electric vehicles and charging. (Bonus: how to break the internet!)
We chat about:
- Whether our grid is ready for electrifying transportation
- The lifetime cost of EV ownership
- Recommended resources to learn more about specific EVs, including AWD models and trucks
- How to find charging stations and what kind of chargers exist
- Whether we expect the Columbia River to experience reduced flows and hydropower in the future like the Colorado River dams
- Things to consider before making the switch to electric cars and much more!
If you have questions about bill assistance, upcoming community events, energy efficiency, Chelan PUD rebates and incentives, the energy transition, and more...
Join us on the next Power Hour at noon on Wednesday, August 3, live on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously. Griselda Gonzalez and Sergio Sanchez answer your questions about energy-efficiency and emerging technologies 100% IN SPANISH on La Hora Poderosa!
We'll be back in English on September 7th with Andy Wendell, Chelan PUD’s Director of Customer Service and Stakeholder Outreach with over 30 years of PUD knowledge. Andy will answer your questions about:
- Advanced meters coming to a home near you
- New growth in Chelan County and how to serve our increasing electric demand
- Our super low, subsidized electric rates and the true cost of providing power locally and more!
Bring all your hard questions for Andy. ;).
Drop your questions in the livestream comments or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss an episode. Join our mailing list and receive the newest episode straight to your inbox.
Power Me Up
Each Power Hour episode will be uploaded to YouTube and to the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and right here for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: