| Mar 18, 2022
Lisa and Travis Turner from Community Glass join Josh Mitchell, Chelan PUD residential energy advisor, and your host, Lacy Stockton, to answer your questions about windows and getting ready for summer.
We chat about:
- Full window replacements and handy insulated glass panels, plus storm windows for historic homes
- What’s going on with supply chains and how it impacts lead times for your new windows
- Skylights and (even better!) super cool solar tubes that bring sunlight in without wasting energy
- Josh’s top 6 (or 7) energy-saving things to do right now to get ready for summer
- How to make your pool more efficient, including switching to a heat pump pool heater
- The economics of rooftop solar in Chelan County and much more!
If you have questions about bill assistance, upcoming community events, energy efficiency, Chelan PUD rebates and incentives, the energy transition, and more...
Join us on the next Power Hour at noon on Saturday, April, live on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.
We'll livestream from the Chelan Earth Day Fair. We’ll be joined by conservation guests doing their good work near Lake Chelan. If you're feeling adventurous, stop by the Chelan PUD table anytime between 10 am and 4 pm. We'll have pretty great giveaways that help you save electricity and water.
Drop your questions in the livestream comments or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss an episode. Join our mailing list and receive the newest episode straight to your inbox.
Power Me Up
Each Power Hour episode will be uploaded to YouTube and to the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and right here for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: