We’re joined by Sustainable Wenatchee’s Jana Fischback and Betsy Dudash and your host, Lacy Stockton, to answer your questions about reducing waste at home every day.
We chat about:
- Composting at home, with and without worms
- What to do with a bumper crop of zucchini, summer squash, and basil
- The three keys to successfully growing edible plants in containers
- Tools and tips to reduce your waste and energy in the kitchen
- Why induction cooktops are super cool (and use about 20% less electricity than conventional cooktops while keeping your home cooler in summer)
- and more
If you're curious about the all-new Rocky Reach Discovery Center and want a sneak peek before it officially opens, join us on the next Power Hour at 1:30 pm on Tuesday, August 17th, live on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.
Debbie Gallaher and Bob Bauer will show us around and answer your questions live. Just drop them in the livestream comments or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss an episode. Join our mailing list and receive the newest episode straight to your inbox.
Power Me Up
Each Power Hour episode will be uploaded to YouTube and to the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and online for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: