| Jul 20, 2021
Our featured guest, Hunter Burbidge, indoor air quality epidemiologist at the Washington State Department of Health, joins Scott Stanford (Chelan PUD commercial energy advisor), Sergio Sanchez (Chelan PUD energy conservation specialist), and your host, Lacy Stockton, to answer your questions about prepping your home for smoke season.
We chat about:
- What can I do today to keep wildfire smoke from entering my home?
- Why should I avoid breathing in wildfire smoke?
- What type of air filters and purifiers should I use?
- Should I run my central air system continuously during a smoke event? And should I keep the doors in my home open or closed?
- What do I do if it's hot and I only have a window AC to keep me cool during a smoke event?
- What home improvements are most important to improving my indoor air quality?
- Does Chelan PUD have rebates for that equipment?
- and more
If you have questions about creating a healthy home, energy efficiency, Chelan PUD rebates and incentives, electric vehicles, saving money and energy, and more... Join us on the next Power Hour at noon on July 28th live on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously. Subscribe to this channel to get notified when we go live next!
Join us on the next Power Hour now live on YouTube and Facebook, simultaneously, so you can join us and ask your questions in the comments. Or email your questions to email@example.com.
Never miss an episode. Join our mailing list and receive the newest episode straight to your inbox.
Power Me Up
Each Power Hour episode will be uploaded to YouTube and to the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and right here for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: