Our featured guest, Richard DeRock, general manager of Link Transit, joins Dr. Jim White, Chelan PUD senior energy efficiency engineer, and your host, Lacy Stockton, to answer your questions about getting around Chelan County using clean, green hydropower—whether you’re in your electric ride, or Link Transit’s shared electric ride!
We chat about:
- What do these hot temperatures mean for EV battery range?
- What’s the deal with hydrogen powered vehicles? Will Link Transit start using hydrogen to power its buses?
- 18 new electric vehicle chargers coming online in Chelan County!
- New bike racks on Link Transit buses that accommodate e-bikes with fat tires.
- What has Link Transit done to improve the energy efficiency of its buildings and operations?
- Other updates from Link Transit and more!
If you have questions about electric vehicles and charging, battery storage systems, Chelan PUD rebates for energy-efficient home improvements, PUD incentives for local businesses, and more... Join us on the next Power Hour at noon on July 14th live on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously. Subscribe to this channel to get notified when we go live next!?
Join us on the next Power Hour now live on YouTube and Facebook, simultaneously, so you can join us and ask your questions in the comments. Or email your questions to email@example.com.
Never miss an episode. Join our mailing list and receive the newest episode straight to your inbox.
Power Me Up
Each Power Hour episode will be uploaded to YouTube and to the Power Hour Podcast, available on Spotify and online for your listening pleasure.
Listen to the Power Hour Podcast: