Pursuant to Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 39.80.030, the district announces generally to the public its projected requirements. These may include, but are not limited to, studies, planning, design, and general engineering services for:
- Water and sewer systems.
- The ongoing maintenance, modifications, improvements, and additions associated with the operation of the Lake Chelan Hydroelectric Project, the Rocky Reach Hydroelectric Project, and the Rock Island Hydroelectric Project, including mechanical and electrical systems, surveying, fish rearing or transport facilities, parks, and buildings.
- Electrical transmission and distribution system facilities and control systems.
Architectural, Engineering, Land Surveying, and Landscape Architect firms interested in providing these services may apply online by completing the following steps.
Click here for an example of the application
- Gather required information. The application requires attaching the following information, as one file.
- Firm’s experience for each profile code selected, including project name, description, location, owner name, owner address, firm participation, cost of work, and completion date. More information is located in the application.
- Email BiddingOpportunities@chelanpud.org to request that an application be generated and emailed via DocuSign. In the body of the email, please list the company contact – including their email address - that will be filling out your application.
Firms selected for further consideration for specific projects may be requested to submit additional data related to their qualifications for supplying the above services.