2018 Interim Park Operations
- During 2018, Orondo River Park will be limited to day use activities only
- PUD staff is assessing the capital improvements needed in the long term
- The Port and PUD staff continue development on a long-term plan for the park and plan to return to respective Commissions in May with a recommendation for a long-term solution.
- Park will be open from April 1 through September 30
3 miles upriver from Orondo, SR97 (21553 SR97, Orondo, WA
Amenities (Interim park operations for 2018)
- Free Day Use Boat launching - 1-lane boat launch
- Boat trailer parking
- Short-term moorage
- No camping (RV or Tent)
- The north portion of the park will be closed to complete needed maintenance and safety improvements.
The park was built in 1972, and has been a PUD recreational site since 1976. The port of Douglas and Chelan County PUD own property within the park boundaries.
Port of Douglas County
455 - 6th St NE, Suite 100
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
For general questions, please contact Lisa Parks at email@example.com or call (509) 884-4700.