In response to COVID-19, Orondo River Park will remain closed until May 21, 2020.
For questions, please contact the Chelan Douglas Regional Port authority at (509) 884-4700
2018-2020 Interim Park Operations
- During 2018, 2019 & 2020, Orondo River Park will be limited to day use activities only
- PUD staff is assessing the capital improvements needed in the long term
- The Port and PUD staff continue development on a long-term plan for the park and plan to return to respective Commissions in May with a recommendation for a long-term solution.
- Park will be open from April 15 through September 30
3 miles upriver from Orondo, SR97 (21553 SR97, Orondo, WA
Amenities (Interim park operations for 2018 thru 2020)
- Free Day Use Boat launching - 1-lane boat launch
- Boat trailer parking
- Short-term moorage
- No camping (RV or Tent)
- The north portion of the park will be closed to complete needed maintenance and safety improvements.
||April 15 - September 30
||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The park was built in 1972, and has been a PUD recreational site since 1976. The port of Douglas and Chelan County PUD own property within the park boundaries.
Chelan Douglas Regional Port Authority
455 - 6th St NE, Suite 100
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
For general questions, please call (509) 884-4700.