Starting a New Water Service

Information about extending new water service to homes and businesses is available by calling (509) 661-8400, or sending us your inquiry via email.

To apply for a new water service, print the New Water Service Application and the Water Availability Building Permit. Fill out the forms and mail them to:

Chelan County PUD
Utility Services
P.O. Box 1231
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1231.

Need help completing the forms? Call (509) 661-8400.

For detailed information about new connections, see our Water & Wastewater Connection Guide.