What & Why
The PUD will replace an underground cable along Nekquelekin Court on Wapato Point. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area upgrade.
What to Expect
- Work will begin Monday, March 2 and continue for approximately 2 weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- A contractor crew will use a drill to install electrical conduit underground along Nekquelekin Court (see map)
- We anticipate minor traffic impacts, including flagger-controlled traffic at times
- You will see contractor crews in the work area and hear typical construction noise
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering here
or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at email@example.com
or call (509) 661-4630.