Work begins soon on Mill and West Benton streets
Chelan County PUD will be replacing poles and wires along Mill and West Benton streets in Leavenworth starting in mid-February. This project will increase reliability and upgrade equipment.
What to expect
- PUD crews will conduct this work, with the exception of any tree work required. Tree work will be completed by contractors.
- Power outages may be needed along West Benton Street and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage.
- Customers, not on West Benton Street, are receiving this postcard as awareness for traffic impacts and will only be impacted by a very short outage related to this project.
- New power poles will be placed adjacent to existing poles.
- Flaggers will be present to direct traffic. We do not anticipate any long delays. For safety, please follow flagger instructions and roadway signs.
- Once work begins, it will last about 4-5 weeks.
- Work will occur Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.