Chelan County PUD will replace the underground electrical cable along Lowe Street and within the Castlerock Village complex in Wenatchee. The work is needed to upgrade aging equipment and maintain reliable electric service.
When and What to Expect:
- Work is scheduled to begin in mid-December and continue for approximately 4 weeks.
- Working hours are generally Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- First, a contractor will directionally drill and install new underground conduit.
- Next, a PUD crew will install new electrical cables.
- Work will be taking place in the highlighted area on the map.
- We anticipate periodic, one-lane, flagger-controlled traffic throughout the duration of the project. Please watch for signage in the area.
- Power outages may be needed. Affected customers will be notified prior to any outages.