What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power lines along Scheble, Smith and Williams Canyon roads in Dryden. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
What to Expect
- Schedule Update: Work will begin in April and continue for approximately 6 weeks.
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace electrical infrastructure such as poles, wires and transformers
- We anticipate some minor traffic impacts during working hours, including some short road closures (see map)
- Crews may need to access poles on private property to complete this work
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it here or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenna Rahm at (509) 661-4630.