What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power line on Dakota and Montana streets, between Gellatly and Stewart streets. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service.
What to Expect
- Work will begin in early March and continue for approximately 2 weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace electrical infrastructure such as wires and transformers
- We do not anticipate traffic impacts during the work
- Crews will need to access poles on private property to complete this work, including in back yards
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it here
or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (509) 661-4630.