Chelan County PUD crews are performing maintenance inside the College Substation located on the corner of Poplar and Fifth streets in Wenatchee. You may see increased vehicle and crew presence in and around the substation during this work.
When & What to Expect:
- Maintenance work is scheduled to begin in July and continue through November
- You will hear typical construction noise during working hours
- You may see increased truck traffic entering and exiting the substation yard
- Working hours are generally 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday except holidays
- We do not anticipate any traffic impacts or planned power outages
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Teka Sellers at email@example.com or call (509) 661-4294.
Si tiene preguntas en español por favor llame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a firstname.lastname@example.org.