What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the power lines near the intersection of N Western Ave and Central Ave. This work is necessary to upgrade equipment and maintain reliable electrical service.
When & What to Expect
- Work will begin on January 13 and continue for approximately one week
- Work hours are generally Monday – Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Traffic flow will be maintained at the intersection of N Western and Central avenues, but there will be traffic impacts
- Please use caution near the work zone, and follow signage or flagger instructions
- Power outages may be needed, and affected customers will be notified prior to any outage
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at email@example.com or call (509) 661-4630.