A Chelan County PUD contractor will soon replace the underground electrical cable in the Jefferson Street neighborhood. The work is needed to upgrade aging equipment and maintain reliable electric service.
When and What to Expect:
- Work is scheduled to begin in July
- Work is taking place in the public right-of-way
- The approximate work area is highlighted on the map
- Residents will see and hear typical construction impacts during working hours
- The roadway will be impacted during construction
- We anticipate some traffic impacts during working hours
- We will communicate with neighbors again prior to construction
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it at chelanpud.org/UpdateYourInfo or calling us at 509-661-8002.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Teka Sellers at 509-661-4294.
Si tiene preguntas en español por favor llame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a email@example.com.