What & Why
The PUD needs to replace a damaged underground electrical conduit on Seattle Avenue starting on Monday, February 3. This work is necessary to avoid power outages and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
What to Expect
- Work will begin Monday, February 3 and continue for approximately 2 weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Contractor crews will replace underground electrical conduit along Seattle Ave, between Brown St N and Amherst Ave
- We anticipate some traffic impacts, including one-lane flagger-controlled traffic, during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- You will see contractor crews in the work area and hear typical construction noise
Crews will temporarily patch disturbed sidewalks and roadways after work is complete – crews will return in the spring to complete final restoration
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
- Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it at chelanpud.org/UpdateYourInfo or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at email@example.com
or call (509) 661-4630.