The PUD postponed construction of the project due to wet weather conditions. Allowing the area to dry out provided the crew a safer and more efficient working environment.
- PUD crews will begin work on Tuesday, August 15
- Work is expected to last about two weeks
- Working hours are generally Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- You will hear typical construction noise during working hours
- Crews and equipment will take up much of the narrow roadway during working hours
- We anticipate periodic road closures between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Residents are encouraged to plan travel around these hours Tuesday and Thursday
- If you need assistance with thru travel during a road closure, please contact Superintendent, Cody Murdock at (509) 860-4797
WHAT: Chelan County PUD crews will begin replacing poles and stringing new wire along a half-mile stretch of Ranger Rd. near Leavenworth from the Ski Hill Dr. intersection to the end of the road.
WHY: This project will improve reliability, replace aging equipment, and improve potentially low clearances on some lines.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the project engineer Chris Moser at (509)-661-4128