On July, 13, Rocky Reach will throw open its doors to welcome you to a a FREE inside look at the dam and all that Rocky Reach offers.
We're expanding our hours this day only! We'll be open from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The FUN stuff that's available:
- The Visitor Center, museum and powerhouse floor will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Our 90-seat theater will show videos throughout the day.
- Hard-hat powerhouse tours for those 12 and older, hourly from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call (509) 663-7522 to reserve your spot, as space is limited.
- For those under 12-years-old, there's a kid-safe tour and hands-on activities available.
- Tours of our high tech fish “sampling” station, where baby salmon and steelhead are briefly diverted from their trip toward the ocean for a quick checkup. Hourly, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. These tours are for those 12-and-older and last 30-40 minutes. Guests are required to call the Visitor Center to reserve a spot.
- Electric safety trailer with Chelan PUD linemen
- PUD Conservation information
- Chelan PUD career station
- Specials in the Rocky Reach Cafe:
- BBQ Chicken Wrap - $4.95
- Apple Dumplings - $2.95
- Cherry Smoothies - $2.50
- Iced Mochas - $2.50
- Hot Dogs - $1.25
We're on Facebook!