Prequalification of Electrical Contractors

To qualify for High Voltage Electrical Work at Chelan County PUD, firms may apply by filling out our Online Application for:
  • Electrical work
  • Pole testing
  • Pole treatment
  • Tree trimming
The Chelan County PUD is required by law, as set forth in the laws of the State of Washington, Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 54.04.085, that any person, firm or corporation desiring to bid upon any work listed above, must answer questions contained in a standard form of questionnaire and financial statement, including a complete statement of their financial ability and experience.

Options for firms who do not have internet access:
  • You may use one of our computers at 327B North Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801.
  • The application may also be completed using a computer at your local library.
Please return all completed and signed applications to:

Public Utility District No. 1 of Chelan County
Procurement and Contract Services
PO Box 1231 (327B N. Wenatchee Ave.)
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1231