What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power line near Willow Point Rd and Chelan Pl in Manson. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
When & What to Expect
- Work will begin in late March and continue for approximately 2 weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace electrical infrastructure such as poles, wires and transformers
- We anticipate some minor traffic impacts during working hours
- Crews may need to access poles on private property to complete this work
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
- Please make sure we have your correct contact information by updating it here
Please email email@example.com
or call Jenna Rahm at (509) 661-4630.