What & Why
The PUD will install new underground electrical conduit and cable on Wenatchee Heights Road, Canyon View Lane, and Don Eli Lane starting on Monday, May 18. Crews will also begin work in early June to relocate water, electric and fiber infrastructure along Wenatchee Heights Road from Squilchuck Road to Whispering Ridge Drive. This work is necessary to maintain reliable electrical service in the area, and prepares the area for Chelan County road improvement work later this summer.
What to Expect
- Cable replacement work will begin as soon as Monday, May 18 and continue for approximately 2 weeks
- Utility relocation work will begin in June and must be completed by July 31, 2020
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace underground electrical conduit along Wenatchee Heights Rd, Canyon View Ln and Don Eli Ln, and will relocate utilities on Wenatchee Heights Rd between Squilchuck Rd and Whispering Ridge Dr (see maps)
- We anticipate some traffic impacts, including one-lane flagger-controlled traffic, during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- You will see crews in the work area and hear typical construction noise
- Power and water outages may be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it at chelanpud.org/UpdateYourInfo or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at email@example.com or call (509) 661-4630 (please leave a voicemail).