What & Why
Chelan County PUD crews will perform routine maintenance on the water system in your area by replacing pressure reducing valves in the water meter chambers. Completing this work requires that we take a brief water outage – about 15 minutes.
When & What to Expect
- Work will begin in May and continue throughout the year.
- Customers will receive a postcard prior to work beginning in their area.
- You may see PUD crews in your area working on the water system.
- Brief water outages will be needed to complete the work (up to 15 minutes).
- Crews will look at your water meter to confirm water is not currently in use prior to the water outage.
- In order to maintain social distancing, crews typically will not approach your door prior to taking this short outage.
- You may notice a small amount of air or bubbles in your household plumbing after this work is complete, which should dissipate quickly.
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at email@example.com
or call (509) 661-4630 (please leave a voicemail).