What & Why
The PUD will install new underground electrical conduit and cable on Mari Lane Drive and Burch Mountain Road starting in late March. This work is necessary to avoid power outages and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
When & What to Expect
- Work will begin in late March, will continue for approximately 2 months, and is weather dependent
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace underground electrical conduit along Mari Lane Dr and Burch Mountain Rd
- We anticipate some traffic impacts, including one-lane flagger-controlled traffic, during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- You will see crews in the work area and hear typical construction noise
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
- Please make sure we have your updated contact information by entering it here
Please email email@example.com
or call Jenna Rahm at (509) 661-4630.