What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power line along Manson Boulevard and Quatas Street in Manson. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
When & What to Expect
- Work will begin as early as December 28, and once it begins, will continue for approximately three weeks, dependent on weather
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Work will occur along Manson Blvd, between Topaz Pl and the Fire Station, and along Quatas Road (see map)
- PUD crews will replace electrical infrastructure such as poles, wires and transformers
- Newly installed poles may be slightly taller, and wire may be thicker, than existing material
- We anticipate some minor traffic impacts during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it here or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 661-4630.