What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power line along Entiat River Road from Crum Canyon to Cooper’s General Store. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
What to Expect
- Work will begin in August and will continue through early 2022Working hours are generally Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Work will occur along Entiat River Road from Crum Canyon to Cooper’s General Store
- PUD crews will replace electrical infrastructure such as poles, wires, and transformers
- Newly installed poles may be slightly taller, and wire may be slightly thicker than existing material
- We anticipate some traffic impacts during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- Power outages may be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
If you have questions or comments about the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 661-4630.