Chelan County PUD will soon perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power line along Saunders Road in Peshastin. Work will happen in two phases. In 2019, work will take place on the overhead distribution line from the corner of Saunders Road to Dog House Road (red highlighted section on map). In 2020, work will take place on the overhead distribution and transmission lines from the Peshastin Substation to the corner of Saunders Road (yellow highlighted section on map). The work is needed to upgrade aging equipment and maintain reliable electric service.
When & What to Expect:
- Work in the red highlighted section is scheduled to begin in July
- Once work begins, it will last about four weeks
- Residents will see typical construction impacts during working hours
- One-lane, flagger controlled traffic will be in place through the work area during working hours
- Working hours are typically Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
- Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it at chelanpud.org/UpdateYourInfo or calling us at 509-661-8002
- We will communicate with residents prior to construction in 2020
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Teka Sellers at 509-661-4294.
Si tiene preguntas en español por favor llame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a email@example.com