In order to participate in the Slice Auction bidders must:
Become Prequalified to participate:
- Submit a Prequalification Application package due by January 18, 2013 warranting your:
- Legal ability to enter into the Slice Contract
- Ability to provide documentation authorizing Slice Contract execution on behalf of Applicant
- Commitment to provide accurate credit info
- Commitment to sign Slice Contract if deemed auction winner
- Commitment to provide a Letter of Credit to cover the Independent Amount, if required, and any future posting requirements
- Prequalification Applications should be emailed to SliceAuction@chelanpud.org.
- You will be contacted on or before February 1, 2013 regarding your prequalification status.
Submit a valid bid:
- Submit your Bid using the Bid Form.
- Submit a corporate resolution duly adopted by your organization or other satisfactory evidence of corporate and signature authority authorizing the signor of the Slice Contract to execute the CONTRACT FOR SALE OF OUTPUT FROM THE CHELAN POWER SYSTEM (Slice Contract). The District will accept this documentation in advance of bid day.
- Bids must be received by 2 p.m. P.P.T on February 12, 2013.
- Bids should be e-mailed to SliceAuction@chelanpud.org. (Please do not round your bid amounts)
All bidders will be contacted on February 12, 2013 by 4 p.m. P.P.T. after the conclusion of the auction to notify them whether they were the auction winner or not. If selected as the auction winner, bidders must be prepared to provide the following documentation available for legal execution on or before February 14, 2013:
- Signed copies of all necessary legal documents or be prepared to sign all necessary legal documents as posted on this website.
- A Letter of Credit to satisfy the Independent Amount if required under the Cover Sheet Elections for the executed Collateral Annex.
Post contract execution, the auction winner will need to:
- Join Mid-C Hourly Coordination prior to January 1, 2014.
- Receive training by Chelan PUD on Mid-C Hourly Coordination requirements prior to January 1, 2014.
- Receive training on any slice related items by Chelan PUD prior to January 1, 2014.
- Provide a Letter of Credit to satisfy posting requirements if a demand is made under the Collateral Annex.